Welcome to Ageless Hockey!
Hi, I’m Jim, the founder of Ageless Hockey.
This site and podcast is for the Over 50 Hockey Player.
My Goal: To encourage men and women to start, continue or resume playing hockey.
I’ve learned the hard way that we have to take a different approach to the game now that we’re older. In my first few months of returning to hockey, I felt like a crash test dummy.
Start With These Six Steps
- Visit About Jim
- If you are new to skating or playing hockey, check out Beginner Players
- Listen to Lessons Learned Returning To Hockey to hear more of my story.
- Check out the Ageless Hockey Episode List to see all the Podcasts.
- For more information, visit the other website pages: Equipment (Hockey Equipment), NHL Rules & Info (NHL Official Rules, Dimensions, etc.), Playing Hockey (Websites and How To Video’s) and Resources (Hockey Stores).
- If you have any questions, suggestions or just want to talk, email me Jim@AgelessHockey.com
Please share your hockey stories, so we can learn from each others experiences.
Thank You for checking out Ageless Hockey!
Important Safety Message: Many of us haven’t done any serious exercise for decades, so please consult your physician before playing hockey.
Have fun playing the greatest game on earth!
Stay On The Ice