Are you too old to play hockey?
The World’s Oldest Hockey Player (3:49)
Mark Sertich is a 96-year-old grandfather, who continues to play the sport he loves.
Meet the World’s Oldest Hockey Player (2:44)
Mark Sertich at 95
Playing Hockey At Age 94 (2:26)
Mark Sertich, Birthday: July 18, 1921 – Duluth, MN
My favorite online hockey coaches are Jeremy and Chris. They are much younger than us, but know hockey and do a great job of teaching and sharing information.
The Fundamentals of Skating – How To Hockey (YouTube)
- Why Proper Stance is Important (5:08)
- Why You Need to Stay Low (4:50)
- Understanding Edges (5:27)
- 5 Balance Drills for Hockey Players (4:08)
- Improve Your Forward Stride (4:05)
- Tips for Stopping in Hockey (4:25)
- How To Skate Backwards (5:43)
- How to Turn for Hockey Players (2:58)
- Proper Forwards and Backwards Transitions (5:33)
- Crossovers Beginner to Advanced – Forwards and Backwards (6:50)
- How To Stop While Skating Backwards (3:46)
Have fun playing the greatest game on earth!
STAY ON THE ICE